|Intro to UW Photography|
|Friday, October 18, 2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019|
|Price - US $0.00|
|You love turtles, clown fish and dolphins and like to learn how to take good pictures of them?|
Join us to this free event about the fascinating activity of underwater photography.
This presentation is for divers and non-divers that like to get into underwater photography.
Our experienced underwater photographer Mike Krause will lead this presentation with the following topics:
- Intro to basic digital underwater cameras
- How light is affected underwater
- Handling special problems (backscatter, etc)
- Basic rules of composition
- How dive skills affect you images
Please RSVP on Facebook or simply call the shop!
|Sessions/Locations:||72 Aquatics Training Center||Fri Oct 18||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|